Headshots & Personal Branding
What Do Your Pictures Say About You?
A great head shot or portrait can transform your image and help you stand out. Whether for your company website, social media profiles, print materials or a billboard, the right head shot will project the perfect image of you or your company.
I’ll work with you to find the perfect location for your head shot, indoors or outdoors, we’ll select the right poses, and we’ll take some great pictures.
Types of Head Shots:
- Corporate Head Shots
- Branding Head Shots
- Social Media Profile Pictures
- Theatrical Head Shots for Actors
- Group Shots
What My Clients Say:
“Joey was excellent and the photos turned out great!”
“Joey took the time to listen to what I wanted and had more than one location to shoot. He responded the fastest and followed up any and all questions I had rapidly. At the location he was there early and all his lighting was set up. He suggested a makeup and hair artist and it all came together extremely well! Thank you! I would highly recommend him.”
“Very professional! Takes excellent photos. I would hire him again!”
“Joey’s professionalism on the shoot and the quality of the finished product were excellent. I certainly recommend him to anyone looking for top tier images.”
How It Works:
- It starts with a phone call, email or meeting to plan your headshot session. We talk about how you will use your headshots, styles of headshots, locations, what background you prefer if we are shooting inside, and we choose a date and time for your session.
- I’ll send you a short agreement. Once signed and sent back, your headshot session will be confirmed on the schedule.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation with the date and time of the session, along with tips on clothing, hair and makeup tips for your headshot session.
- If your session is on location we’ll arrive a little early to set up. Depending on the session, we’ll spend anywhere from fifteen minutes to two hours taking your headshots. Want help with your appearance? Just let us know and we’ll bring a professional hair/makeup artist (extra charge applies).
- Your headshot proofs will be posted for online viewing within two business days. Depending on your package, you’ll get to choose two or more photos which will then be professionally retouched. Basic photo retouching is included with all headshot packages and takes three business days. Premium retouching is available for an extra charge and takes three to seven business days.
- Completed headshots are sent to you via a file sharing service. We’ll also ask for and appreciate your feedback.
Get A Free Quote
It takes just a few seconds and you’ll get a response in one business day.